- Enrolment Flexible Payment Options
Pay Term by Term as You Go
This option is available for all Professional Training Program courses. Study programs can be structured to suit your individual needs and course fees will depend on the number of units of study you enrol in each term.
Spread the Cost of Your Course Throughout the Term
Payment Plans are available to all students studying Professional Training Program courses. Payment Plans provide an option for students to spread the cost of your course fees through out the term, in weekly or fortnightly instalments. A 50% deposit on the terms fees is payable at enrolment, the remaining fees are then spread through out the term. A 10% surcharge applies to the outstanding balance for the use of a Payment Plan.
Formal Government Accreditation of our courses allows eligible students access to Austudy/Abstudy. If you are studying full-time in an accredited Professional Training Program and think you are eligible, you can obtain your application forms from your nearest Centrelink office or phone Youth & Student Line on 132 490 or Abstudy on 132 317 or visit their website www.centrelink.gov.au
The following Nature Care qualifications are eligible for Austudy/Abstudy when studied full time.
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
- Advanced Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine
- Advanced Diploma of Homoeopathy
- Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Certificate in IV in Massage Therapy Practice
Early Bird Discounts
A 5% discount is available for full and part-time students if the full amount of your annual course fees are paid one week prior to the start of Term.The discount is not applicable for VET FEE-HELP enabled courses and International students.
Concessions for Short Courses
A 20% pensioner & seniors concession discount is available on all short courses that have no pre-requisites. Concession discounts must be claimed at the time of enrolment and proof of eligibility shown.
Would you like to study a high level VET qualification but cannot afford the upfront tuition fees?
- VET FEE-HELP allows eligible students to study now and pay later
- VET FEE-HELP means there are no upfront tuition costs
- There is no age restriction on VET FEE-HELP
- VET FEE-HELP is not income dependent (income and assets of partner/family do not affect eligibility)
- Students can obtain an Australian Government student loan for all or part of their tuition fees
click on link to find out more http://www.naturecare.com.au/enrolment/?id=65