International Students

Dear prospective student,

Thank you for your interest in studying at Nature Care College.

Are you staying in Australia on a Business sponsorship (457) or Spouse visa ?

If so, welcome! We love having students from other countries on campus! Based on your visa, you can study whatever you'd like from our course offer as long as it doesn't conflict with your visa!

Other visas, such as a working holiday visa or similar, offer a limited time for study and would allow you to enrol into short workshops. We suggest you check your specific visa to see if and for how long you are allowed to study in Australia.

Nature Care College is not a provider of (CRICOS) approved courses and does not offer courses eligible for student visas subclass 571 or 572.

we are social

Nature Care College extends its reach and communication with our current students, alumni, partners and general public through social media platforms. Make sure you stay in touch for the latest news and events regarding open days, seminars, treatments and all types of courses from one day workshops to more advanced programmes.